Rapid digitisation is creating surging demand for digital skills across the economy and the current domestic skills pipeline cannot keep up. Digitisation is also leading to rapid changes in the labour market that means some traditional roles are being displaced. There is an urgent need to better match the demand and supply. While the focus within the tech industry is often on issues surrounding recruitment, a company’s existing workforce will also hold significant potential for developing its capabilities.
In this session with HR Solutions and WithYouWithMe, we’ll discuss the importance of upskilling employees to boost capabilities within the business, particularly for tech companies needing innovative solutions. We’ll look at the importance of creating an inclusive workforce that encourages learning and development within the company.
This webinar will cover some of the following topics:
- Do you know what skills/diversity/potential lie dormant in your organisation and how do you find it?
- How do you coach your leaders to get the best out of people and increase retention?
- How can organisations deliver the right training for each candidate to encourage adoption and personal development?
- The importance of analysis and strategy planning.
- Techniques and methods to increase skills, both technical and soft, within the workforce, including:
- Blended learning and apprenticeships
- Quiet hiring
- Leadership development
- Line management training and awareness
- Onboarding and integration, including identifying any additional skills requirements.
HR Advice and Support
HR Solutions are here to provide businesses and employers with support and advice on any employment and workplace health and safety related issues; to find out more, complete the contact us form further below or call us on 0844 324 5840.
Management Development Training
HR Solutions offers various training courses, including Continual Professional Development (CPD) accredited courses. These half day management development training courses will help your organisation demonstrate compliance with employment law. Find out more about our upcoming online training courses by visiting www.hrsolutions-uk.com/trainingcourses.