HOW DOES YOUR PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING WORK?
Through our partnership with Evolve Assess, our clients can benefit from access to psychometric tests devised by BPS registered psychologists and audited by the British Assessment Bureau. You will have access to a customised, visual platform where employees or candidates take single or multiple tests, based on your requirements.
- The candidates or employees that you select will then be invited to take the test, online, directly from the platform, with a deadline, and with the ability for us to send reminders and give individuals a nudge if needed.
- Once the test(s) are complete they will show on the platform, and we will then forward the resulting reports to you whilst guiding you through the next steps in the process.
- The reports are easy to understand, they include feedback from the data in a visual way and offer feedback about the individual so that you can explore with the person further.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING SERVICE?
Take a closer look at the competitive pricing options designed to meet your specific requirements:
- Aptitude Tests from £25 per test
- Situation Judgement Tests from £25 per test
- Personality Questionnaires from £60 per test
- 360 Questionnaires from £80 per test
FIND THE RIGHT TEST FOR YOU
Suitable for: Graduates, professionals, managers & directors, High level apprentices & graduates, Customer service and operational roles.
Ability tests are great for specific kinds of roles, such as a numerical aptitude test for someone moving into their first finance role, a mechanical comprehension test for a graduate electrical engineer or a verbal reasoning test for someone going into their first management role.
SITUATION JUDGEMENT TESTS
Suitable for: Retail Customer Service, Graduates, Managers, Residential & Home Care, Contact Centres, Customer Service, Sales.
Situational judgement tests are tailored to specific jobs, such as contact centre work and customer service environments, therefore these assessments prove invaluable in scenarios where assessing an individual’s ability to make effective decisions and handle real-life work situations is paramount for job performance.
We support hundreds of clients with:
- Employee retention
- Performance management
- Recruitment and selection
- Employment law compliance
- Change management
PERSONALITY & 360 QUESTIONNAIRES
Suitable for: Teams that have at least three levels of responsibilities.
Personality tests are useful in conjunction with an interview, in order to help decide between equally good candidates for a role, or where there is a concern with a candidate that a personality test might shed more light on.
Where clients hold development centres to help with succession planning, adding an ability test, a personality test, or a 360 questionnaire would be a useful addition to group exercises and interviews.
Delving into 360 degree feedback can be an enlightening process for many managers, gaining that view from those they work for, their colleagues and those that work for them.
This could be the result of a grievance against a manager, a poor performance process – or more positively, in response to succession planning needs and team development at work, to unlock employee potential.
Explore our comprehensive library of related resources to gain valuable insights, expert tips, and helpful tools for optimising your HR practices.