CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
WE COMMIT OUR COMPANY TO:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy statement and within an environmentally aware culture
- Regularly update our employees and other significant stakeholders with the environmental impact of our operations
- Developing our processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
The nature of our work as a consultancy means that we do not have a high environmental impact. However we still endeavour to reduce the environmental impact of our services to the absolute minimum.
THE DIRECTORS WILL ENSURE THAT THE COMPANY REDUCES ITS ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT BY:
- Reducing our transportation requirements wherever possible
- Utilising conference call and online communication tools
- Sourcing and buying locally to save fuel costs wherever possible
- Ensuring that all lights and equipment is switching off when not required
- Ensuring that we use water efficiently
Printing double sided and in mono wherever possible
- Recycling all business waste
- Sourcing recycled materials wherever possible
- Working with suppliers that take steps to minimise their own environmental impact.
THE DIRECTORS WILL ENSURE THAT OUR WORK WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITY INVOLVES:
- Supporting both local and national charities
- Encouraging volunteer work in community activities
- Supporting local schools
- Undertaking voluntary business advisory services via professional bodies.